Searching using mods:
Write shorthand mod name(s) to the according search field, with or without modifiers.
- DTHD would give all scores with at least DTHD
- +DTHD would give the same result as above
- !DTHD would perform strict search, meaning it would find scores with only DTHD
- +HR-HD would search for scores with at least HR but without HD
- -HD would search for scores without HD
- !HR~HD first part would perform strict search, looking only for HR, but second part extends that combination to HR or HRHD
- !HR~HDDT first part would perform strict search, looking only for HR, but second part extends that combination to HR or HRDT or HRHD or HRHDDT or...
- + "include" - this is default if no modifier is provided
- - "exclude" - removes scores with that mod(s) from results
- ! "force" - constraints only to specified mod(s)
- ~- loosens up constraints applied by ! by additionally allowing mod(s)
EZ NF HT
HR SD/PF HD DT/NC FL
K1-10 RN LM FI
Also NM can be used to search for scores with no mods enabled.
I can't find any scores above top #100, help!
That's the limitation of the method we are using to update our scores.
(Added on 26-04-17)
However if your score ever appears in osu! top100 map ranking and our updater runs in that time-frame then it'll be preserved.
I'd like my scores to be added there!
Currently we are storing all Ranked/Qualified/Loved beatmap scores that are placed in the first top#100.
It may take up to 24hours for new scores to appear. There are plans to change this in the near future.
I found a bug/error/missing score!
Best way would be to simply post about it in this thread
on osu forum.
Alternatively you can send it directly via PM here
First public version of osustats was released on 2011-03-07.